Live & Work
Whether you are a young professional, starting a family, or retiring; interested in higher education at a university or career school; Fairborn is a city and a community with opportunity.
The Fairborn community offers many local amenities to fit the lifestyles of families, young professionals, and the empty nester. Fairborn offers a quaint small town feel and atmosphere, still within minutes of larger metro areas including Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati.
Fairborn offers a true walkable historic downtown experience and unique character with more than 80 locally owned shops, service businesses, and restaurants. Fairborn’s downtown is also the focal point of many festivals and events, where the whole community comes to enjoy great food, shopping, and fun.
- Over 750 acres dedicated park space
- 22 parks
- 3 nature reserves
- 2 performing arts pavilions
- 13 city-maintained softball and baseball diamonds
- Home of the United States Air Force Marathon that attracts nearly 12,000 runners annually
from all over the world
- 3 public and 2 private golf courses in Greene County
More Nearby Attractions
Interested In Us?
Helping your business reach new heights.